Office Admin & Finance Manager
Design Trust an initiative of registered charity Hong Kong Ambassadors of Design, an innovative non-profit organization, is seeking for a dynamic, detailed oriented, multitasking and organized team member to engage in the smooth operations, administrative and office management of all the documentation of the organization. Candidates should possess the ability to orchestrate schedules and priorities to support overall administrations and smooth running of the registered charity. More details of the organization https://designtrust.hk/
- Work closely with the Executive Director and team members of the organization.
- Responsible for executing all the administration, financial management, and smooth running of the office.
- Ensure daily operations and functions are executed and on time.
- Manage website and archival documentation with appointed external vendors and team.
- Attend all functions as required and provide logistics support for programmes and activities, venue and exhibition support logistics.
- Maintain communication and trusting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and update administrative filing in a systematic way, ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Keep financial records, performing financial procedures, and maintaining accounting records.
- Develop and maintain effective office systems and supporting efficient running of daily operations, including office and archive gallery space.
- Ensure staff handbook is reviewed and updated as required.
- Maintaining personnel records, managing and executing all optimize procedures such as database management.
- Provide services and support to meetings coordination, such as sponsorship outreach, board meeting minutes to strategy development.
- Coordinate with external consultants or departments, vendors and service providers to ensure smooth daily operation.
- Act at all times in a civil manner and shall be punctual, sober, conscientious and loyal in carrying out his/her duties.
- Devote the whole of her time, attention and skill to the duties of his/her office.
- University Degree holder.
- At least 5 years of full-time working experience.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, proactive and able to work independently. Work efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to work as part of a team, excellent communication, presentation and written skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Technological adept
- Fluency in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Applications (including a cover letter, detailed resume, salary requirements, salary history and available start date) via email to: email@example.com. Only selected applicants will be contacted.