PROGRAMMES MANAGER ON "DEVELOPMENT, OPERATIONS & EVENTS"
Depending on the track record and CV Portfolio other titles and remuneration levels will be considered. Applicants with less experience may be considered for the post of a Programmes & Development Officer with an event coordinator role.
Design Trust, an innovative non-profit organisation, is looking for a dynamic, organized team member to engage in the development of strategies for patrons, trustees, and sponsors relationships, as well as events management. Working closely with the Executive Director, the candidate should be a leader, an enthusiastic learner, detailed oriented, great organiser, self-starter, and interested in design, cultural and design related issues.
- - Work closely with the Executive Director, programmes team on flagship projects, grant programmes and the Annual fundraising gala.
- - Responsible for the administration, financial management, smooth running of Development programmes, and Annual Gala fundraiser, such as the co-ordination between all stakeholders, sponsors and participants.
- - Develop and organize programmes and events from planning, budgeting, promotion, to programme execution and reporting.
- - Managing marketing and PR strategy, website and archival documentation with appointed external vendors and team.
- - Attending internal and external workshops, events and functions when needed.
- - Prepare presentation materials, proposals, reports and other confidential documents.
- - Executing all project and sponsorship documents; reaching out to potential sponsors & setting up donation schemes.
- - Support all internal and external communications: website, newsletter, social media and events.
- - Maintain and update administrative filing in a systematic way, ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- - Manage and optimize procedures such as database and CRM management.
- - Coordinate with outside consultants or departments, external vendors and service providers to ensure smooth daily operation.
- - Support and coordinate recruitment and supervise internship programmes.
- - Maintain trusting relationships with donors, grant recipients, and external stakeholders.
The Appointee shall report to the Executive Director, and the Executive Director’s designated representative from the organization.
- - University Degree holder.
- - At least 5 years of full-time working experience.
- - Ability to build and maintain relationships, proactive and able to work independently. Work efficiently and accurately.
- - Ability to work as part of a team, excellent communication, presentation, written and office related skills.
- - Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Technologically adept.
- - Fluency in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
This position is to commence as soon as possible on a two-year fixed-term basis with contract-end gratuity and contribution to a retirement benefits scheme, totalling up to 10% of basic salary, and with the possibility of renewal.
Only selected applicants will be contacted for a written test and interview. A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits.
Please send cover letter, detailed resume, salary requirements, salary history and available start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org.