Programmes and Grants Coordinator
Design Trust an initiative of registered charity Hong Kong Ambassadors of Design, an innovative non-profit organization, is seeking for a dynamic, DETAILED Programmes and Grants Coordinator to handle our ongoing grants application process as well as research and public events. The position will require great communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin), attention to details, and basic graphic design skills.
Applicant with less experience will be considered as Programme and Grants Officer.
More details of the organization https://designtrust.hk/
- Coordinate and handle incoming grants applications via online grant portal, liaise and work with the applicants and application vetting panel.
- Present and organise application and vetting process, ensuring transparency and fairness.
- Coordinate and schedule interview meetings with grant applicants and organise meeting notes and meeting summary.
- Draft, process and archive documents related to grant projects such as announcement, offer letters and agreement.
- Organise and archive grant projects status updates and report to the designated Supervisor or Director in a timely manner.
- Proficient in using MS Excel and PowerPoint to prepare grant reports and statistics.
- Support in online grant portal functionalities checking to ensure smooth running.
- Support in drafting weekly bilingual social media content (IG & FB), quarterly newsletter and prepare eDMs.
- Supporting on website update, graphic design and archival documentation with appointed external vendors and team members.
- Communicate with partnership institutions and organizations.
- Attending workshops, events and functions relating to the curatorial projects.
- Assist in coordinating, organizing and manage events/ exhibitions onsite set up.
- Prepare design presentation materials utilizing graphic design software and skills, proposals, reports and other confidential documents.
- Knowledge on Design, Research, Cultural Studies is a must with analytical and administratively organized skillset.
- University Degree holder. Priority for candidates who possess degree in Journalism, Media, Cultural Studies, and/or analytical Design /Architectural studies background.
- At least 3 years of full time working experience is preferred
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, be proactive and able to work independently. Work efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to work as part of a team, excellent communication, presentation and written skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Technologically adept.
- Fluency in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Applications (including a cover letter, detailed resume, salary requirements, salary history and available start date) via email only to: email@example.com
Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.