OFFICE ADMIN MANAGER &
Executive Assistant to Executive Director
with appreciation of Non for profit work and event based programmes
Design Trust an initiative of registered charity Hong Kong Ambassadors of Design, an innovative non-profit organization, is seeking for a detailed oriented, and organized team member to engage in the smooth operations, financial and administrative matters, and office management of all the documentation of the organization, and supporting all day-to-day operations. Candidates should possess the ability to execute the overall administration, accounting, financial and smooth running of the registered charity. More details of the organization https://designtrust.hk/.
This position is to commence as soon as possible on a two-year fixed-term basis with contract-end gratuity and contribution to a retirement benefits scheme. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test and an interview. Applicants with less experience may be considered for the post of Administrative & Finance Officer role.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and team members of the organization.
- Responsible for executing administrative duties, book-keeping and financial processing, and smooth running of the office.
- Ensure daily operations and functions are executed and on time.
- Maintain and update administrative filing in a systematic way, ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Keep financial records, performing financial procedures, and maintaining accounting records.
- Communicate with partnership institutions and organizations for DESIGN TRUST Gala, patron programmes and grants programmes.
- Develop and maintain effective office systems and supporting efficient running of daily operations, including office and archive gallery space such as minor office renovation matters.
- Ensure staff handbook is reviewed and updated as required.
- Maintaining personnel records, managing and executing all optimize procedures such as vendors, who are involved in database management.
- Attend all functions as required and provide logistics support for programmes and activities, venue and exhibition support logistics.
- Support all matters relating to the studio - office and archive gallery space such as office exhibition matters or design exhibition coordination related matters.
- Coordinate with outside consultants or departments, external vendors and service providers to ensure smooth daily operation
- Attend all functions as required and provide logistics support for patron and fundraising programmes and activities, venue and exhibition support logistics.
- Support the Executive Director on HR matters, recruitment and confidential matters to Internship programmes.
- University Degree holder.
- At least 5 years of full time working experience.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, proactive and able to work independently. Work efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to work as part of a team, excellent communication, presentation, written and office related skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Technologically adept.
- Fluency in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Applications (including a cover letter, detailed resume, salary requirements, salary history and available start date) via email to: HR@designtrust.hk by 10:00 AM (HKT) April 15th 2023. Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews. A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits.