DESIGN TRUST GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS
- Complete the DESIGN TRUST PROJECT APPLICATION FORM and prepare relevant supplementary documentation
- Email completed application packages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline: 20th of January, 20th of April, 20th of July and 20th of October.
- Applications will be reviewed quarterly and shortlisted for assessment by the Design Trust Grant Evaluation Panel
- Where necessary, shortlisted applicants will be invited to be interviewed
- Successful or unsuccessful will be sent via an email notification within 8 to 10 weeks of the application
- All successful grant applicants will have to sign an agreement with Design Trust to undertake the responsibility of the successful implementation of the project/work
- Design Trust may provide full or partial funding of the requested amount, on a case-by-case basis
- First installment of grant amount is released upon 14 days of signing of the agreement
- Remaining installments, where applicable, will be released within 8 to 10 weeks from receipt of successful review(s) and/or completion reports of the project
- In the case of longer term projects, or projects which receive grants valued over HKD 100,000, mid-term review of projects will be required
- As part of the mid-term review, grantees will be required to submit an interim presentation of the project’s progress
- Completion reports / material showing the successful execution of the project must be submitted within two months of the project’s completion
Download the DESIGN TRUST PROJECT APPLICATION FORM here. We are also pleased to launch our new online application platform available soon. For more details, please get in touch with us via email.
For more information please see our FAQ page here.