DESIGN TRUST GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS
- Prepare relevant supplementary documents as separate files in PDF format under 2MB:
1. Project Budget Worksheet (maximum of one page, please include income*, expenses and amount sought for the grant) under the file name Year_ApplicantNameandSurname_01_Budget
2. Planning, Implementation and Operational Timeline under the file name Year_ApplicantNameandSurname_02_Timeline
3. Presentation of the Project under the file name Year_ApplicantNameandSurname_03_Proposal (*For video files, kindly please submit the video as a Vimeo/ Youtube (unlisted) link. For digital / online publication, please ensure the pdf contains the hyperlink
4. Previous Work Samples / Portfolio under the file name Year_ApplicantNameandSurname_04_Portfolio (*For digital / online publication, please ensure the pdf contains the hyperlink)
5. Two professional or academic recommendation letters in support of the project under the file name Year_ApplicantNameandSurname_05_Recommendation_RefereeName
6. CV of the Main Applicant under the file name Year_ApplicantNameandSurname_06_CV
7. For Applications by Collectives: CV of All Members in the Group under the file name Year_ApplicantNameandSurname_07_CVgroup
- Access to DESIGN TRUST GRANT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and create an account.
- Complete the application according to the instructions in the online application form.
- Application Deadline: 20th of January, 20th of April, 20th of July and 20th of October.
- Applications will be reviewed quarterly and shortlisted for assessment by the Design Trust Grant Evaluation Panel.
- Where necessary, shortlisted applicants will be invited to be interviewed.
- Successful or unsuccessful will be sent via an email notification within 8 to 10 weeks of the application.
- All successful grant applicants will have to sign an agreement with Design Trust to undertake the responsibility of the successful implementation of the project/work.
- Design Trust may provide full or partial funding of the requested amount, on a case-by-case basis.
- First installment of grant amount is released upon 14 working days of signing of the agreement.
- Remaining installments, where applicable, will be released within 8 to 10 weeks from receipt of successful review(s) and/or completion reports of the project.
- Projects which receive Feature Grant valued over HKD 100,000, mid-term review and end-term review of projects will be required. Projects which receive Seed Grant, end-term review of projects will be required.
- As part of the mid-term review, grantees will be required to submit an interim presentation of the project’s progress.
- Completion reports / material showing the successful execution of the project must be submitted within two months of the project’s completion.
For any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com .