DESIGN TRUST GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS
- Complete the DESIGN TRUST PROJECT APPLICATION FORM and prepare relevant supplementary documentation
- Email completed application packages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline: 20th of January, 20th of April, 20th of July and 20th of October*.
*Please note from 2019 onwards, applications will be reviewed twice a year. Submission deadlines will be on 20th of April and 20th of October.
- Applications will be reviewed quarterly and shortlisted for assessment by the Design Trust Grant Evaluation Panel
- Where necessary, shortlisted applicants will be invited to be interviewed
- Successful or unsuccessful will be sent via an email notification within 8 to 10 weeks of the application
- All successful grant applicants will have to sign an agreement with Design Trust to undertake the responsibility of the successful implementation of the project/work
- Design Trust may provide full or partial funding of the requested amount, on a case-by-case basis
- First installment of grant amount is released upon 14 days of signing of the agreement
- Remaining installments, where applicable, will be released within 8 to 10 weeks from receipt of successful review(s) and/or completion reports of the project
- In the case of longer term projects, or projects which receive grants valued over HKD 100,000, mid-term review of projects will be required
- As part of the mid-term review, grantees will be required to submit an interim presentation of the project’s progress
- Completion reports / material showing the successful execution of the project must be submitted within two months of the project’s completion
Download the DESIGN TRUST PROJECT APPLICATION FORM here.